MARCEL® POLY-HERBAL ORAL RINSE – OSMF Treatment in Ayurveda
We accept Paytm, Phone Pe, Google Pay etc.
Order Full Marcel OMR Therapy and Get Free Delivery. Order Online
Order Rs. 2000/- Up and Get Free Delivery. Order Online
MARCEL® poly-herbal oral rinse is a proprietary ayurvedic medicine (OSMF treatment in Ayurveda) for Restoration of Oral Mucosa damaged due to Oral Submucous Fibrosis (OSF). It comprises of very potently bio-active terpenoids and phenylpropene derived from natural sources. MARCEL® poly-herbal oral rinse works by stopping pain and swelling (inflammation). It is used to treat many painful conditions of the mouth caused by OSF which includes:
• Inability to open mouth (trismus)
• Burning sensation and irritation while consumption of spicy / hot foodstuff.
• White ridge bumps on the inside of the cheeks
Important: Always use MARCEL® poly-herbal oral rinse exactly as directed in this leaflet or as told by your doctor, dentist or pharmacist. You should check with your doctor, dentist or pharmacist if you are not sure.
If you get MARCEL® in your eyes:
Do not use MARCEL® poly-herbal oral rinse in or near your eyes. If any MARCEL® poly-herbal oral rinse gets in your eyes, wash them immediately with cold water.
How much MARCEL® POLY-HERBAL ORAL RINSE to use:
Mix 5 to 10 drops (less drops if the burning sensation is felt. Gradually increase the number of drops) of MARCEL® poly-herbal oral rinse in 160ml (a glassful) of lukewarm (preferable and advisable) water. Stir will with a spoon.
Gargle with this mixture twice/thrice a day. Follow gargling with mouth exercise as directed below.
How to use the MARCEL® POLY-HERBAL ORAL RINSE:
The solution should be rinsed around the mouth or used as a gargle for 20 to 30 seconds and then spat out. Follow up with mouth exercise for 5 minutes. Repeat it twice/thrice in a day.
After rinsing of the mouth with MARCEL® poly-herbal oral rinse, Following jaws exercises are very important to do to get desired results:
To begin with, relax and lower your shoulders. Now, relax your lower jaw making sure that your teeth are not in contact. Relax your tongue. Use a mirror for these exercises to help you do them correctly.
Following exercises should cause a stretching sensation but should not cause pain.
- Now to warm up the jaw muscles, begin with the small upand-down movement of the jaw without tooth contact. Open and close your mouth as much possible without pain or discomfort. Hold each position for 5-10 seconds and repeat 5 times
- Now do side-to-side movement of the jaw without (Mouth Opening) tooth contact.
(A) Move your jaw to the left.
(B) Move your jaw to the right
Repeat each position 5 times. Stretch each position for 10-15 seconds
- Place one thumb on your upper teeth in the middle of your jaw. Place the index finger of your other hand on lower front teeth at the middle of your jaw. Stretch your jaw opens by pushing your bottom jaw down with pointer finger. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds