MARCEL® AYURVEDIC TOOTHPASTE
We accept Paytm, Phone Pe, Google Pay etc.
Order Full Marcel OMR Therapy and Get Free Delivery. Order Online
Order Rs. 2000/- Up and Get Free Delivery. Order Online
- MARCEL® ayurvedic toothpaste that has been based on ancient, well documented ayurvedic toothpaste medical formulations and years of indigenous research. The values of ayurveda have been represented in the properties of these herbs.
- A unique feature of MARCEL® ayurvedic toothpaste is that the herbal parts are highly concentrated and readily soluble in saliva. This is key feature for OMR (Oral Mucousa Restoration) therapy to aid Locked jaws/OSF.
- The power to penetrate mucous membranes is more than 100 times that of natural toothpowders.
- MARCEL® ayurvedic toothpaste contains no artificial flavours, no chalk powder and no gelatin.
- MARCEL® ayurvedic toothpaste gives tremendous protection against cavities and other dental and gum problems.
- MARCEL® ayurvedic toothpaste full of the natural taste and freshness of herbs, there is no need of using extra mouthwash.
- 100% vegetarian toothpaste
- Due to proven medicinal properties of its active ingredients, the Government has permitted manufacturing of JanSuta products under Ayurvedic Toothpaste Drug License.
MARCEL® Ayurvedic Toothpaste is nature’s perfect dental care programme. It is a perfect blend of 18 Ayurvedic Toothpaste herbs and barks, tested over generations make it very powerful tool of OMR (Oral Mucousa Restoration) therapy, which helps in treatment of OSF (Locked jaws). It has natural astringent, antiseptic, and analgesic properties. Each and every medicinal ingredient used in this ayurvedic toothpaste is very beneficial for good health of your teeth and strong gums. These ingredients stimulate and reinforce gums, while resisting plaque formation. It gives you strong gums, which makes your bite mighty, which no cosmetic ayurvedic toothpaste can ever give. MARCEL® Ayurvedic Toothpaste is successful remedy for pyorrhea, toothache, swollen and bleeding gums and other periodontal diseases